Alterative to Swiftech MCRES Micro for itx build

Anyone know  an alternative to the Swiftech MCRES Micro rev 2 as its out of stock in every shop/online store in the uk

i need a small compact res for my ITX build in a Bitfenix prodigy 

Thanks

Alex

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

You can always use a reservoir-less loop if you feel confident enough.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

You can always use a reservoir-less loop if you feel confident enough.

this would be my first watercooling loop how would you fill the loop with no res ?

My PC specs are CPU: 6700k @4.7Ghz Ram: 16GB Corsair RGB Pro GPU: RTX 2070  PSU: RM650 CPU cooler: corsair H150 Case: corsair Motherboard: ASUS Z270 Pro SSD: 1tb Samsung 970 EVOand SK Hynix 1TB

this would be my first watercooling loop how would you fill the loop with no res ?

In that case its inadvisable as it is hard to do.

For you I would recommend a res and pump combo. as they are very small.

That is unless you really want to do the loop without a reservoir.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

In that case its inadvisable as it is hard to do.

For you I would recommend a res and pump combo. as they are very small.

That is unless you really want to do the loop without a reservoir.

ok thanks i wont be doing the  loop without the res then   

so would something like this be ok http://www.watercoolinguk.co.uk/p/12V-Phobya-DC12-400-Water-Pump-andamp;-Reservoir-Combo_20765.html

i will be watercooling 3570k and 670 graphics card

I would not recommend that pump. Go with a Laing D5 or DDC pump.

I would not recommend that pump. Go with a Laing D5 or DDC pump.

Thanks the advice

so i should go for something like this http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-004-TL

Thanks the advice

so i should go for something like this http://www.overclockers.co.uk/showproduct.php?prodid=WC-004-TL

That would be perfect. :)

That would be perfect. :)

Thanks for your help

i am slightly confused with all the different sizes of tubing/fittings you can get do you know what would be best for me thanks

Thanks for your help

i am slightly confused with all the different sizes of tubing/fittings you can get do you know what would be best for me thanks

Check out the FAQ and 101 stickies at the top of the water-cooling forum section.

If you're still confused ask again.

Singularity Computers did a build water cooling a prodigy.  I highly recommend you watch the build logs so it gives you an idea for your build.   

CASE: FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE R4  |  MOBO: MSI MPOWER Z77  |  CPU: Intel i5 3570k @ 4.4 GHz  |  CPU COOLER: NOCTUA NH-D15  |  GPU: EVGA GTX 770 SC |

PSU: CORSAIR AX860 W/ RED BRAIDED CABLES | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250 GB | HDD: WD BLACK 1 TB | FANS: 3x NOCTUA NF-A14 | MONITOR: HP W2371D

KEYBOARD: CM STORM QFR MX BLUES W/  PBT KEYCAPS  |  MOUSE: LOGITECH G502 | MIC: AUDIO TECHNICA AT2020 | HEADPHONES: SENNHEISER HD 558