Will a vertical gpu mount help??

Goliath_1911

I noticed one time when i had the side panel removed to clean it, the gpu was throwing all the hot air out of its side straight at the panel,and it blows out  ALOT of air (which explains why the glass was hot lol,also had a game running in the background that`s why its hot)
I got 3 intake fans ,2 of which are relatively close to the gpu , and 2 exhausts at the top.

From the tests i have seen on youtube , it doesnt make much of a difference ,but idk if in my case it might help, if all the hot air is blown straight up to the exhause instead of circling back down and into the gpu fans. The cpu is fan it barely goes over 55c, if it is affected i can just switch the fan to the other side of the air cooler and add a intake fan at the back.
any guys with a similar situation noticed a decent difference , temps for me are mostly 70c on the gpu, i want it to be cooler just to reduce the fan noise( and no changing the fan curves didnt help cause lowering it for silence would have me running at 80+c)

14 minutes ago, Ruffleduffle said:

what gpu and case do you use?

I got a zotac 2070s amp extreme something and a aerocool project p 7

it is normal for this style of card to pump hot air al over the place, thats why you need a case with really good airflow to cool such a thing. Your case looks adequate so i would try to either put more fans in or switch them around a bit. Otherwise unless you are throttling i wouldnt bother, the sidepanel can handle some hot air