Pc won't boot

JochenM

Hello! I've recently decided to update my pc but after installing all the new parts my pc won't even show a bios screen. 

Parts:

Asus ROG STRIX B550-F (NO WiFi) 

AMD Ryzen 5 5600X

4x corsair vengeance pro 8gb 3600mhz.

Rtx 2080 super 

Intel ssd

M.2 ssd

Hdd

RM550W PSU. 

Basically when I start up the pc my screen turns on and off. On the motherboard are 2 LEDS that are lit up with '' DRAM'' and' 'BOOT''. 

Upon googling they said it was my memory that is faulty. But I've tried known working RAM in all slots and it still won't boot. 

Thanks in advance. 

EDIT: to add to this. All my peripherals are lighting up + I've tried disconnecting all of my ssd's and hdd. 

1 minute ago, Digideath said:

Did you update the bios to add zen 3 compatability?

How would I do that when I don't get into the bios at all? 

Just now, ragnarok0273 said:

What exact Intel and M.2 SSDs?

Samsung 970 Evo plus

And the Intel ssd no idea but I disconnected it for the time being

1 minute ago, JochenM said:

How would I do that when I don't get into the bios at all? 

As far as i can tell, your board supports bios flashback. That means you can flash the bios without the need for cpu, ram, gpu.

What you do is download the latest bios. Put it on a fat 32 formated memory pen. Turn the power on at the mains. Plug the memory stick into the marked usb port at the back (check with your manual if unsure which one), then press the bios button on the back io shield. It should update the bios that way.

You need the most up to date bios before you can use your cpu. It wont boot unless you do.

9 minutes ago, Digideath said:

As far as i can tell, your board supports bios flashback. That means you can flash the bios without the need for cpu, ram, gpu.

What you do is download the latest bios. Put it on a fat 32 formated memory pen. Turn the power on at the mains. Plug the memory stick into the marked usb port at the back (check with your manual if unsure which one), then press the bios button on the back io shield. It should update the bios that way.

You need the most up to date bios before you can use your cpu. It wont boot unless you do.

When i do that i dont see any indicator light or anything. How do I know that it is doing something? 

1 minute ago, JochenM said:

When i do that i dont see any indicator light or anything. How do I know that it is doing something? 

Never mind ignore this I'm retarded. The pc was turned on while I was trying. 

30 minutes ago, Digideath said:

OK. This improved one thing, the DRAM led is out but now the BOOT led is on, and I'm still not getting a bios screen, my screen just keeps turning on and off.