Need budgtet case advice

OR13N

I picked out some cases on Amazon based on user ratings- over 2000 users have bought these cases- and they have over 4 stars. (not all, but most of them, some of them are found offline)

But I'd like to ask the community about their experience with the case- how easy is it to take apart, build in, maintain in the long run, the airflow, side panel quality and would you recommend it for any budget builds. 

Corsair 110R

Cooler Master MB311L

Cooler Master K501L

Ant Esports ICE-200TG

Ant Esports ICE-511MT

Any and all inputs are welcome. These cases in my local retail area cost less than $50 but seem to have a great value.

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.

I haven't had experience with most of these cases but the cases with mesh fronts and included fans are going to be better for airflow. 

The ICE-511MT and MB311L seem to be the best in that regard. If you're looking at these cases for budget gaming PC's, I'd go for either depending on the desired form factor. 

If the systems are meant to be more low powered / office work, the 110R is a bit more compact but only comes included with a single rear exhaust fan. It's also the only case with a psu dust filter that's reinforced with a frame as opposed to a flimsy mesh-only solution. 

None of the cases seem to have particularly amazing build quality but the ICE-200TG seems to be the worse from the product photos. The plastic frame for the front i/o doesn't seem to transition very cleanly to the metal. The amount of punched metal at the rear and pci screw cover may make the case particularly sturdy but is more likely indicators of thin metal and a flimsy case. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yeah most of these are valid because they cost so less. I'm looking more towards the value provided by these cases and my first inclinations were towards the two you mentioned. 

PC: Acer Predator Helios 300: corei7-7700HQ, GTX 1050Ti 4GB, 8GB DDR4 2400MHz, 128GB SSD+1024GB HDD, Logitech G102 Prodigy+Circle Gaming Pro.