Surface Screen border infill material

I own an old surface pro 3 that i finally got to turn on after four years. I don't mind the cracks but some of the outer edge of the device is broken open and revealing internal components. I would like to cover this with a product to stop people from cutting themselves on the sharp edges (as well as minimize future damage as much as possible.) Are there options for such a case that doesn't cause internal problems, some sort of heat proof putty, cover taping etc.?

20201119_174244.thumb.jpg.15f95f145b3a2d75889ae465760f077d.jpg

Epoxy would work, just be careful you get it where you need it, might be best to use a syringe and extreme care.

AMD blackout rig

cpu: ryzen 5 3600 @4.4ghz @1.35v

gpu: rx5700xt 2200mhz

ram: vengeance lpx c15 3200mhz

mobo: gigabyte b550 auros pro 

psu: cooler master mwe 650w

case: masterbox mbx520

fans:Noctua industrial 3000rpm x6

Replace the screen lol, it's just gonna keep cracking.

Quote me to see my reply!

SPECS:

CPU: Ryzen 7 3700X Motherboard: MSI B450-A Pro Max RAM: 32GB I forget GPU: MSI Vega 56 Storage: 256GB NVMe boot, 512GB Samsung 850 Pro, 1TB WD Blue SSD, 1TB WD Blue HDD PSU: Inwin P85 850w Case: Fractal Design Define C Cooling: Stock for CPU, be quiet! case fans, Morpheus Vega w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 2 for GPU Monitor: 3x Thinkvision P24Q on a Steelcase Eyesite triple monitor stand Mouse: Logitech MX Master 3 Keyboard: Focus FK-9000 (heavily modded) Mousepad: Aliexpress cat special Headphones:  Sennheiser HD598SE and Sony Linkbuds

🏳️‍🌈

A IFitIt repair score of 1 out of 10 and a near 200 dollar part says otherwise. Maybe its a copout and I'd love to fix the thing but I've already got a working laptop and a new tower so as far as it is concerned its going to be hooked up to a TV for casual gaming and netflix streaming.