Watch Dogs 2 randomly closes!

OverC1ockeD

I've started playing Watch Dogs 2 but it randomly closes. No errors or crash reports, just closes itself randomly. I don't know what to do. Installed updated graphics drivers (clean install) which originally fixed my issue of it not loading AT ALL but now it just randomly goes away without warning or error windows afterwards. Anyone else have this issue?

Running-

i7-7700K @ 5ghz

2 GTX 1080's in SLi

32GB ram @ 4000mhz

try going into power settings and set as high performance, and then make sure pci express link power is off, and it should work, if not,  go to the type here to search and search "event viewer" then  go to custom views, then admin events, then lookup the error id if there is one, its that simple

Screenshot (15).png

4 hours ago, C4BA said:

try going into power settings and set as high performance, and then make sure pci express link power is off, and it should work, if not,  go to the type here to search and search "event viewer" then  go to custom views, then admin events, then lookup the error id if there is one, its that simple

Screenshot (15).png

Will try this tonight and let you know how it works out. I’m familiar with the event viewer, haven’t pulled it in awhile, glad you reminded me!

7 hours ago, C4BA said:

Screenshot (15).png

Display driver nvlddmkm stopped responding and has successfully recovered.