Back to front airflow PSU

Asis2015

So I'm building a server and I need to find a standard ATX 400W PSU that intakes air from the back and out the front. I can't seem to find anything decent with this configuration.

Any tips or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

This is the case I'm using for those who are curious: https://www.rackmountnet.com/product/2u-rackmount-chassis-6-bays-w-low-profile-rear-window-22-5-depth-power-supply-optional-rmc-2p-0-2-r-optional-riser-card-rear-window/

Just a thought. I read through the link and noticed it says "power supply optional". Could you not just get the optional power supply? It would save the hastle of trying to locate one.

37 minutes ago, Digideath said:

Just a thought. I read through the link and noticed it says "power supply optional". Could you not just get the optional power supply? It would save the hastle of trying to locate one.

That's exactly why OP needs a PSU lol, they've opted out the PSU, you can't run a server without PSU ...

Tag or quote me so i see your reply

39 minutes ago, Digideath said:

I got the case used and it didn't come with one. I would defiantly have opted for the PSU if I was going new.