Under $1900 gaming laptop

Looking for an upper midrange or lower upper range gaming laptop to buy. Something that can achieve as many fps as possible. Display doesn't matter that much. I just want as much smoothness and up-to-date rendering as possible. Any suggestions?

16 hours ago, grandmaster64 said:

Looking for an upper midrange or lower upper range gaming laptop to buy. Something that can achieve as many fps as possible. Display doesn't matter that much. I just want as much smoothness and up-to-date rendering as possible. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately the best you can hope to achieve for gaming laptops is RTX 2000 series and 10th generation processors, unless you can find Ryzen 4000 (Zen 2) options. If you want the best you can find right now, Bob of all Trades on YouTube has done a huge amount of work documenting all the laptops you should look into. I know he's been a huge fan of the Gigabyte Aero and the Aorus series, and he has a very high recommendation for anything from the MAG-series by Eluktronics.

I would HIGHLY recommend his videos as he goes very in depth with every machine for his reviews.

S.K.Y.N.E.T. v4.3

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X3D | 64GB DDR4 3200 | 12GB RX 6700XT |   Twin 24" Pixio PX248 Prime 1080p 144Hz Displays | 256GB Sabrent NVMe (OS) | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #1 | 500GB Samsung 840 Pro #2 | 2TB Samsung 860 Evo1TB Western Digital NVMe | 2TB Sabrent NVMe | Intel Wireless-AC 9260