Folding@home GPU stuck

Hi there i´m new to folding and i am having some troubles regarding folding with a GPU.

I have a old notebook with one core i7 with a Mobility HD 5730 on it, and the folding app realize that both are there download the WU but only the cpu one starts folding the gpu just say running but it is still stuck at 0% giving no ETA stats.

i´m using AMD latest drives and latest opencl SDK as well.

And there are no erros (that i can se) in the log tab

post-44908-0-54496700-1394679935_thumb.p

From the screen shot, you have paused your CPU slot - how long did you let the GPU slot run for. Might take an hour or more to register anything, as that is an older card. 

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99

From the screen shot, you have paused your CPU slot - how long did you let the GPU slot run for. Might take an hour or more to register anything, as that is an older card. 

I did pause the CPU to see if it was somehow getting in the way of the GPU.

With the CPU paused and the GPU running for 5 hours nothing happened

Click on the log tab. Isolate the log to only show the GPU slot or GPU work queue - copy and past it in here for us to take a look at.

Also, could be a bad WU - To try - stop folding, exit program. Go into the Start menu folder for FAH, chose the "directory" option. In here, you will see a folder called work. In that folder, you will see a folder for each slot. Delete the corresponding slot to the GPU one. Restart the folding and should download a new WU.

Forum Links - Community Standards, Privacy Policy, FAQ, Features Suggestions, Bug and Issues.

Folding/Boinc Info - Check out the Folding and Boinc Section, read the Folding Install thread and the Folding FAQ. Info on Boinc is here. Don't forget to join team 223518. Check out other users Folding Rigs for ideas. Don't forget to follow the @LTTCompute for updates and other random posts about the various teams.

Follow me on Twitter for updates @Whaler_99