How to install Arch Linux?

I want to install arch Linux. How do i do the installation in terminal if i have a uefi mobo and i want to install openbox. 

Some friendly chap's made a script to make installing Arch really simple. You just grab it using git and run it and it'll take you through the setup step by step :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Also check out the arch wiki. It's really the best linux wiki around and good even if you're not running arch.

Cpu: Intel i5- 4570 | Ram: Crucial DDR3 8GB | Video Card: Evega GTX 660 Ti 2GB Super Clocked

Monitor: Philips 24" | Keyboard: CM Storm Quickfire TK | Mouse: Logitech G700s |

Steam

IMO the best guide out there is this : https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/Beginners%27_guide

I'll be more than happy to help you with the install process though, as I am quite familiar with it. I can explain what each thing does so you can understand its importance. Once you understand how the os works, and what each thing does, it really makes you appreciate operating systems more.

Here you go:

[spoiler=My Current PC]AMD FX-8320 @ 4.2 Ghz | Xigmatek Dark Knight Night Hawk II | Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 | 8GB Adata XPG V2 Silver 1600 Mhz RAM | Gigabyte 3X Windforce GTX 770 4GB @ 1.27 Ghz/7.25 Ghz | Rosewill Hive 550W Bronze PSU | Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 | Samsung Evo 250 GB SSD | Seagate Barracuda 1TB HDD | ASUS VS239H-P | Razer Deathadder 2013 Partlist

LTT Build-Off Thread: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/35226-the-ltt-build-off-thread-no-building-required/

Will people quit with the videos.. read the Beginners guide, linked above, and read EVERYTHING on there, it is all important.

(Videos cannot be updated easily, the arch wiki stays up to date and accurate.)

Arch isn't designed to be user friendly, Its a powerusers distribution. If you want a distro that has openbox and has an easy to follow install process look at Crunchbang.

Arch Linux on Samsung 840 EVO 120GB: Startup finished in 1.334s (kernel) + 224ms (userspace) = 1.559s | U mad windoze..?

I want to install arch Linux. How do i do the installation in terminal if i have a uefi mobo and i want to install openbox. 

If you want to install arch, but not spend hours setting it up, get http://manjaro.org/