Ryzen 5 Prices

I want to buy the ne 5600x. At the moment the only seller that I could find was a scalper and so Im thinking of pre-ordering, but I'll need to borrow money from my parents to do so. Do any of you know (from previous experience / etc.) if: 

1. The Prices will stay the same when stock comes out

2. If there are normally quality issues with preorder chips

Thanks

4 minutes ago, kwaku_100 said:

1. The Prices will stay the same when stock comes out

yes when more products are on the market, it's usually very close to the MSRP

4 minutes ago, kwaku_100 said:

2. If there are normally quality issues with preorder chips

quality issues? no, but more mature silicon will technically overclock better.

I do not recommend preordering a CPU on borrowed money. A CPU is not food, water, or shelter, and you definitely don't need it right now. I recommend waiting for the cheaper Ryzen 5 5600 instead, hopefully you'll have saved up more money.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

15 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

yes when more products are on the market, it's usually very close to the MSRP

quality issues? no, but more mature silicon will technically overclock better.

I do not recommend preordering a CPU on borrowed money. A CPU is not food, water, or shelter, and you definitely don't need it right now. I recommend waiting for the cheaper Ryzen 5 5600 instead, hopefully you'll have saved up more money.

Regardless of whether I borrow the money or not, would you recommend buying it on preorder as it is nearly 140 $/£ cheaper

Cheaper? Compared to the scalper? He should not even be a part of your consideration.

Why are you in such a hurry to buy a cpu - what are you running now and what will you be using this for? 

If it’s just for gaming then find a legit way to earn some money and the prices might even have dropped by the time you get to it so that is a win/win

7 minutes ago, Questionable88 said:

Cheaper? Compared to the scalper? He should not even be a part of your consideration.

Why are you in such a hurry to buy a cpu - what are you running now and what will you be using this for? 

If it’s just for gaming then find a legit way to earn some money and the prices might even have dropped by the time you get to it so that is a win/win

ty

Tbh If your cpu is less than 6 years old I would not bother looking for a upgrade, 4 years for GPU’s

building my first new pc in 8 years around the 5900x with a x570 strix -E motherboard and that should keep me satisfied for another 6 years atleast. Sure I enjoy reading up on tech news and following the developments but running a game on 200fps vs 55 is not actually allowing you to do more with it that you could not before. It’s a different story when you are actually earning money through your pc or are limiting your education since those translate to financial resources that open up new options in life.