lenovo legion 5

ok so i purchased a lenovo legion 5 15ar05 and i have so many questions oh things i want to control like fan speed ......i want the option for total manual control ....by nearly any means possible i also would like no know how to set up and overclock the gpu ......and after that i have hardware questions like what would be ideal hardware upgrades .....can i run an external gpu for crypto mining ......this is gonna sound bad but what i honesly need is someone to take me by my pudgy little hand and show me the ropes 

Your bios probably has something for fan speed- either that or some software from Lenovo. Otherwise, you're probably SOL

I wouldnt overclock anything in a laptop, personally. It's going to run hot as is, and OC'ing will just push that further

You won't be upgrading anything in that system, everything is soldered on the board aside from the ram and SSD  - which shouldnt grant you a huge performance overhaul as is.

Mining crypto is pointless in 2020

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P