BIOS Won't Boot! pls help

my bios is not booting when i press f2 to open bios, its just a black screen.

Please provide additional context. What motherboard, RAM, and CPU are you using? Are the fans spinning? Can you feel your CPU getting warm if you touch it? Is this a new system or is it older? Did you build the computer yourself, did you get it from a boutique system integrator (iBuyPower, Maingear, Puget Systems, etc.), or did you get it from a Tier I system integrator (HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc.)?

The forums remain ready to help you, but you need to provide adequate details for us to know what your issue is.

"Not breaking it or making it worse is key."

"Bad choices make good stories."

Just now, kimsejin5 said:

Please provide additional context. What motherboard, RAM, and CPU are you using? Are the fans spinning? Can you feel your CPU getting warm if you touch it? Is this a new system or is it older? Did you build the computer yourself, did you get it from a boutique system integrator (iBuyPower, Maingear, Puget Systems, etc.), or did you get it from a Tier I system integrator (HP, Dell, Lenovo, etc.)?

The forums remain ready to help you, but you need to provide adequate details for us to know what your issue is.

i have an asus prime b450m-k micro atx motherboard, 8gb of corsair lpx red ram running at 2133mhz. A ryzen 5 2600 cpu. rtx 2070. the pc is not prebuilt or from any manufactor. i have had the system for 2 years

Did it just refuse to turn on one day, or did it exhibit symptoms prior to this (slow downs, lots of stuttering, crashes, blue screens)?

Just now, kimsejin5 said:

Did it just refuse to turn on one day, or did it exhibit symptoms prior to this (slow downs, lots of stuttering, crashes, blue screens)?

it was after i tried installing new ram. The pc wouldn't boot, and then i switched back to the other ram, and it booted just fine, but then i tried going into bios and it didn't work.

So no nothing prior

So does it work with the old RAM but not the new RAM, or did the new RAM seem to break everything and you can't boot with the new RAM or the old RAM?