Parts I am getting:
CPUAMD Ryzen 5 3600

CPU CoolerNoctua NH-L9a-AM4

Extra FanNoctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM
Motherboard: Gigabyte A520I AC

Power SupplyAntec Earthwatts 550W Gold Semi-Modular

CaseSilverStone SG13

Total: $497.81

I am building a new PC and I don't have the space for the PC I am currently using, so I decided to turn it into a small form factor computer while re-using some of the parts that I have.
Planning on using this computer to run dedicated servers, most likely a dedicated Modded/Vanilla Minecraft server for friends.

What I want to re-use:

GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Gaming Black Edition

RAM: G.Skill TridentZ RGB 16GB (2x8GB) 3200 MHz

Storage: Samsung 970 Evo 1TB

What I am adding:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT
Motherboard: ASUS ROG Strix X570-I
Case: Cooler Master NR200P?
Fans: ???
Power Supply: 750W?

I don't know what case to get, and since I don't know what the case is I don't know if the fans/power supply will fit. I was planning using the Cooler Master NR200P, but I don't know if I should get something else. Also I live in Florida(worst state) so hopefully that will help narrow things down.

2 minutes ago, DankDoodles said:

I don't know what case to get

depends highly on the size of the GPU. Is it this card?

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/xyvZxr/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-11gb-black-edition-video-card-11g-p4-6391-kr

Or this card?

https://pcpartpicker.com/product/KWQRsY/evga-geforce-gtx-1080-ti-11gb-sc2-elite-gaming-video-card-11g-p4-6693-k2

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

4 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

I am pretty sure it is the same GPU that is in the first link, but I know that it isn't the GPU in the second link.

This is the GPU that I have, it's a Amazon link instead of PCPartPicker link though.

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Optimized-Interlaced-Graphics-11G-P4-6393-KR/dp/B06Y11DFZ3

When I downsized, I was looking at that Loque Ghost and the Nr200P. I ended up going with the Geeek a60P. Currently, I'm running a 240 AIO and my thermals have been good enough I'll be stepping down to an air cooler at some point. I've got an i9 and 2070 in this case. There's room left over for a 3080 and possibly a 3090 if you get creative. The case it's self comes flat packed. There is assembly required and you put parts in as you assemble. With my configuration I didn't have room for a HDD. I have 2 Noctua 120 fans that I swapped out the AIO fans for. Other than those all that I have is the 3 fans on the GPU. Once I go air cooler I can fit another slim fan in the bottom of the case. The case it's self is a little larger for SFF at 11 liters, but is on the smaller side for ones that fit a full sized GPU. This is my first encounter with small cases. I've always used overly large cases in the past. With the cut outs in the acrylic there isn't much need for large fans in this case. It uses that "dual chamber style." One side of the case is GPU pulling air from the side and doing the exhaust through the top. On the other side, the PSU pulls air in to exhaust through the fans at the top as well as the "passive" air flow from the top fans through the top. About the only issue I ran into was cable length. Even the 650x had cables that were longer than they needed to be and so they are "managed" in weird ways. Cables getting ran before mobo and GPU go in etc. At some point I'm going to measure and do custom length cables. 

Overall for a first SFF pc case I'm really happy with it. Plus it's not on indefinite back order last I looked. 

https://www.geeekstore.com/shop/a60-plus-mini-itx-case/

Spoiler

20200930_204707.jpg.d1b9031bf200a9b49d1a51280516bd97.jpgIMG-20201001-WA0001.jpeg.21eab10ad6fa7e638fcce9f99adb8c39.jpeg

I'm not actually trying to be as grumpy as it seems.

I will find your mentions of Ikea or Gnome and I will /s post. 

Project Hot Box

CPU 13900k, Motherboard Gigabyte Aorus Elite AX, RAM CORSAIR Vengeance 4x16gb 5200 MHZ, GPU Zotac RTX 4090 Trinity OC, Case Fractal Pop Air XL, Storage Sabrent Rocket Q4 2tbCORSAIR Force Series MP510 1920GB NVMe, CORSAIR FORCE Series MP510 960GB NVMe, PSU CORSAIR HX1000i, Cooling Corsair XC8 CPU block, Bykski GPU block, 360mm and 280mm radiator, Displays Odyssey G9, LG 34UC98-W 34-Inch,Keyboard Mountain Everest Max, Mouse Mountain Makalu 67, Sound AT2035, Massdrop 6xx headphones, Go XLR 

Oppbevaring

CPU i9-9900k, Motherboard, ASUS Rog Maximus Code XI, RAM, 48GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB 3200 mhz (2x16)+(2x8) GPUs Asus ROG Strix 2070 8gb, PNY 1080, Nvidia 1080, Case Mining Frame, 2x Storage Samsung 860 Evo 500 GB, PSU Corsair RM1000x and RM850x, Cooling Asus Rog Ryuo 240 with Noctua NF-12 fans

Why is the 5800x so hot?

3 minutes ago, DankDoodles said:

I am pretty sure it is the same GPU that is in the first link, but I know that it isn't the GPU in the second link.

This is the GPU that I have, it's a Amazon link instead of PCPartPicker link though.

https://www.amazon.com/EVGA-Optimized-Interlaced-Graphics-11G-P4-6393-KR/dp/B06Y11DFZ3

I did a double check and a 270mm GPU barely fits in this case

This video has the 2080 ti Black inside the Sugo SG13 but strangely it is only in the thumbnail seen below, not the video itself. You can squeeze it in when you remove the front panel.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad

1 minute ago, Fasauceome said:

I did a double check and a 270mm GPU barely fits in this case

Barely? Does that mean it will fit or does it mean I have to shove it to get it fit inside?

17 minutes ago, DankDoodles said:

Barely? Does that mean it will fit or does it mean I have to shove it to get it fit inside?

it'll fit in and touch both sides of the case, might squeeze a tiny bit against the front panel

Primary PC:

it'll fit in and touch both sides of the case, might squeeze a tiny bit against the front panel

So will it will suffocate the card then or will it still have airflow? 

1 minute ago, DankDoodles said:

So will it will suffocate the card then or will it still have airflow? 

almost the entire side panel is ventilated for the GPU to breathe

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

almost the entire side panel is ventilated for the GPU to breathe

You added another NVME Solid State Drive, does that mean the current NVME that I am planning on re-using won't work?

Just now, DankDoodles said:

You added another NVME Solid State Drive, does that mean the current NVME that I am planning on re-using won't work?

second storage drive for you to add because if you want more storage in the future, it could be a real pain to dig into a small form factor system to plug an SSD into the underside of the motherboard. Adding one now might be a good idea.

Primary PC:

31 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

second storage drive for you to add because if you want more storage in the future, it could be a real pain to dig into a small form factor system to plug an SSD into the underside of the motherboard. Adding one now might be a good idea.

What's the difference AMD Ryzen 5 3600 that you added and the AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT?

The specs looks exactly the same. 6-core, 12-threads, and ~4.2 GHz; however one is more expensive than the other.

What's the difference AMD Ryzen 5 3600 that you added and the AMD Ryzen 5 3600XT?

The specs looks exactly the same, except one is more expensive than the other.

the 3600XT has higher clocks by a little, but that has shown to not really make a difference. They provide the same experience, but personally I recommend waiting for the Ryzen 5 5600X when it becomes available early November. $300 price tag and it'll likely offer some of the best gaming performance possible.

Primary PC:

2 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

the 3600XT has higher clocks by a little, but that has shown to not really make a difference. They provide the same experience, but personally I recommend waiting for the Ryzen 5 5600X when it becomes available early November. $300 price tag and it'll likely offer some of the best gaming performance possible.

Well this system isn't meant for gaming it's just meant to run dedicated game servers.

Well this system isn't meant for gaming it's just meant to run dedicated game servers.

well, current gen Ryzen prices might drop when 5000 series comes out so I suggest still waiting. 

Primary PC:

Just now, Fasauceome said:

well, current gen Ryzen prices might drop when 5000 series comes out so I suggest still waiting. 

To save on some money, do you think that I should save money on the motherboard and buy the GIGABYTE B450 motherboard instead?

7 minutes ago, DankDoodles said:

To save on some money, do you think that I should save money on the motherboard and buy the GIGABYTE B450 motherboard instead?

definitely. save even more money with this:

unfortunately it has only one M.2 slot but the Sugo also has a floor mounted 2.5" drive spot so any cheap SSD will do.

Primary PC:

definitely. save even more money with this:

unfortunately it has only one M.2 slot but the Sugo also has a floor mounted 2.5" drive spot so any cheap SSD will do.

Instead of the CPU cooler you picked, what if I used the Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 instead? If so, is it worth the 10 extra bucks for the black version?

10 minutes ago, DankDoodles said:

Instead of the CPU cooler you picked, what if I used the Noctua NH-L9a-AM4 instead? If so, is it worth the 10 extra bucks for the black version?

you cant really see inside the case so the black version wont exactly make a difference

Primary PC:

16 minutes ago, Fasauceome said:

you cant really see inside the case so the black version wont exactly make a difference

Do I need to get any extra fans or are there fans that include with the case?

4 minutes ago, DankDoodles said:

Do I need to get any extra fans or are there fans that include with the case?

I recommend a single 120mm fan for the front of the case

Primary PC:

Part list finished! Thank you @Fasauceome for the help

Parts I am re-using:

Parts I am getting:
CPUAMD Ryzen 5 3600

CPU CoolerNoctua NH-L9a-AM4

Extra FanNoctua NF-F12 iPPC 3000 PWM
Motherboard: Gigabyte A520I AC

Power SupplyAntec Earthwatts 550W Gold Semi-Modular

CaseSilverStone SG13