Motherboard only has 3 fan headers

Hi, this is my first time building a pc and I seem to have encountered a problem. The motherboard that I’m using is the ASUS Prime B450M-A/CSM. It only has a CPU fan header and 2 CHA_FAN headers with 4 pins (not really sure what CHA is). I want to put 4 rgb fans in my case but there isn’t enough headers. I was thinking of using a fan splitter but I’m not sure if the fans will connect to the aura sync. Also, a lot of the fans I found on Amazon are 3 pin ones, so how would those connect to the motherboard?

Any solutions or suggestions? Or I am completely misunderstanding something.

Hey. Well to start off.

CHA means CHASSIS. These are the fans you'll want on your chassis (or PC case if you will). I don't think the RGB is controlled via fan headers?? But rather RGB headers, look for the white headers that look like fan headers only they're white. Yours are 4 pin so you gotto make sure you got compatible 4-pin RGB fans (Corsair will not work unless you buy their RGB controller).

Fan splitters work fine though but not for RGB.

8 minutes ago, aDoomGuy said:

Hey. Well to start off.

CHA means CHASSIS. These are the fans you'll want on your chassis (or PC case if you will). I don't think the RGB is controlled via fan headers?? But rather RGB headers, look for the white headers that look like fan headers only they're white. Yours are 4 pin so you gotto make sure you got compatible 4-pin RGB fans (Corsair will not work unless you buy their RGB controller).

Fan splitters work fine though but not for RGB.

The motherboard has one rgb header. So I would need to buy another splitter for rgb?

8 minutes ago, jasonl44 said:

The motherboard has one rgb header. So I would need to buy another splitter for rgb?

I would assume so.