Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

PWM Control Issues

So I'm using Corsair 140mm LL fans. The PWM no longer works on the one and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue, or knows of a fix. Was working fine till just the other day. I moved my computer from downstairs to up and started noticing a weird whining noise. Played around with my system a little and that's when I noticed the issue. I'm controlling my fans through iCue. All the other ones work. Checked all my connections and nothings loose. I'm guessing I'll just have to buy a new one, but figured I'd ask around on here first. Thanks in advance for any help.

3 hours ago, RedDeathOne3 said:

So I'm using Corsair 140mm LL fans. The PWM no longer works on the one and I was wondering if anyone else has had a similar issue, or knows of a fix. Was working fine till just the other day. I moved my computer from downstairs to up and started noticing a weird whining noise. Played around with my system a little and that's when I noticed the issue. I'm controlling my fans through iCue. All the other ones work. Checked all my connections and nothings loose. I'm guessing I'll just have to buy a new one, but figured I'd ask around on here first. Thanks in advance for any help.

Connect the fan to a fan header on the motherboard. See if the issue continues