Is this ok?

Those temps are good, especially for a laptop. I wouldn't worry about it until you get up to about 80C.

1 minute ago, Deslumo said:

Yeah, 60 degrees is perfectly fine for components. 

Is it good for 4k60 render?

4 minutes ago, The_russian said:

Those temps are good, especially for a laptop. I wouldn't worry about it until you get up to about 80C.

image.thumb.png.6bb7420cbebef4ef5e24b4e93512626f.pngOh no

4 minutes ago, The_russian said:

It depends on what you're doing. If you're idle, I'd expect something around 20-40 degrees. If I'm doing something intensive, I'd expect something from 40-90 degrees, making sure it's cool enough to not throttle. 

1 minute ago, Deslumo said:

It depends on what you're doing. If you're idle, I'd expect something around 20-40 degrees. If I'm doing something intensive, I'd expect something from 40-90 degrees, making sure it's cool enough to not throttle. 

Yea Im 4k 60fps rendering

5 minutes ago, Deslumo said:

it isnt throtling its meh 4.1-4.4 ghz

5 minutes ago, I am called A RTX2070 said:

*snip*

Oh no

Honestly you are probably fine, there's not much you can do to get better cooling on a laptop other than making sure the air intake and exhaust aren't being blocked, and possible replacing thermal paste with a better quality one, though that will probably only drop temps a few degrees at best. 

1 minute ago, The_russian said:

Honestly you are probably fine, there's not much you can do to get better cooling on a laptop other than making sure the air intake and exhaust aren't being blocked, and possible replacing thermal paste with a better quality one, though that will probably only drop temps a few degrees at best. 

mm yea its on my lap so it can get all the airflow out 69c or 73c on average so yea

-> Moved to Laptops and Pre-Built Systems

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv