PSU and Mobo for new rig

Budget (including currency):  1500-3000

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: CSGO, Tarkov, PUBG, 3D modeling.

Other details

I will buy the new ryzen 7 or 9.

I can't decide which PSU to choose. I will buy seasonic/Super flower and platinum/titanium.

the max power peak would be less than 600w so 750 will be overkill already. (edit: PSU purchased)

I will overclock my memory and cpu and probably gpu. What would you concider to be best mobo at price range $100-200.

And the 3080 will be tuf OC or big navi, we'll see.

That case might be a problem thermally with a system like this. For motherboard, go with a full ATX at that price range since you have a full atx case. https://www.amazon.com/MSI-MAG-B550-TOMAHAWK-Motherboard/dp/B089CWDHFZ this would be a good mobo.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

39 minutes ago, Random_Person1234 said:

That case might be a problem thermally with a system like this. For motherboard, go with a full ATX at that price range since you have a full atx case. https://www.amazon.com/MSI-MAG-B550-TOMAHAWK-Motherboard/dp/B089CWDHFZ this would be a good mobo.

Will I actually have some benefits for having a full size ATX? vrm temps, better oc capability or something? I wont be needing the extra pci slots..

3 minutes ago, Jutsus said:

Will I actually have some benefits for having a full size ATX? vrm temps, better oc capability or something? I wont be needing the extra pci slots..

At this price point there's no reason to not go full ATX since you have a full ATX case already.

CPU - Ryzen 5 5600X | CPU Cooler - EVGA CLC 240mm AIO  Motherboard - ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 | RAM - 16GB (2x8GB) Patriot Viper Steel DDR4 3600MHz CL17 | GPU - MSI RTX 3070 Ventus 3X OC | PSU -  EVGA 600 BQ | Storage - PNY CS3030 1TB NVMe SSD | Case Cooler Master TD500 Mesh

29 minutes ago, Jutsus said:

The Mortar has a good VRM so no issues there. A mATX board will look a bit smaller obviously but otherwise there is no harm in it if you don't need the extra pcie slots. The B550 Tomahawk suggested above is also solid, but it doesn't have wifi (If you need that feature). 

11 hours ago, Jutsus said:

What about b550 aorus pro? 

Which version ? ATX or mATX ? If it is the ATX then that is pretty solid. If the mATX version then I would go with the B550M Mortar as it has a better VRM.

2 hours ago, lee32uk said:

Which version ? ATX or mATX ? If it is the ATX then that is pretty solid. If the mATX version then I would go with the B550M Mortar as it has a better VRM.

oh yes, I was looking at the ATX version. But so far the only mobo, that has been qualified the samsung b-die RAM sticks I bought, is the msi mortar.. I dont know if I wanna pick a board that hasn't qualified those 🤔

Is B550 Aorus pro worth the 10$ for more vrm, and worse wifi+bt and the risk for the RAM compability over b550m mortar?

6 hours ago, Jutsus said:

oh yes, I was looking at the ATX version. But so far the only mobo, that has been qualified the samsung b-die RAM sticks I bought, is the msi mortar.. I dont know if I wanna pick a board that hasn't qualified those 🤔

Is B550 Aorus pro worth the 10$ for more vrm, and worse wifi+bt and the risk for the RAM compability over b550m mortar?

The ATX Aorus Pro is a good board. It doesn't have wifi though, so you would have to buy an adapter if you needed that feature.

I wouldn't worry too much about Ram compatibility. The Samsung B die should work on any board.