4670K vs. 4770K When Streaming/How much RAM?

I plan to stream to twitch.tv once I build my rig.

Will the 4770K be better than the 4670K in terms of streaming? I know it will be in video editing but I am not sure about streaming.

Also, should I use 32GB of RAM or 16 GB of RAM?

8350 with 16gb ram :)

Video Game, Anime and Tech Fan! 

Current Build - CPU: Intel Xeon x5660 @ 4.2GHZ / MOBO: ASUS P6T / COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 + / GPU: Radeon HD 7970 / RAM 8GB Corsair XMS3 / STORAGE: OCZ Agility 3 60gb, WD Blue 1TB / CASE: Bitfenix Shinobi PSU / Antec Earthwatts 500w / DISPLAY: Asus 23 inch @1080p, Dell 19 inch @ 1440x900, Seiki SE42UM @ 4K 

Mobile Devices: HP Chromebook 14, 3DS XL, Vita, Samsung Note 4, LG G Pad 8.3, Chuwi Hi8, NEX-3N

The 4770k will be better.

How much ram you have doesn't really matter for streaming.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

An i7 will be more helpful with streaming and get 16GB of RAM.

CPU: Intel core i5 3570 Motherboard: Gigabyte-H77-DS3H Case: Fractal Design Define R4 Storage: Seagate Barracuda 2TB  GPU: MSI Radeon HD 7950 Twin Frozr III Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB  PSU: Seasonic G Series 550W

Acer Aspire S7 Overview Sennheiser PC360

2x8 16gb kit, add another 2x8 16gb kit later if you find that 16GB isn't enough RAM.

Error: 410

I plan to stream to twitch.tv once I build my rig.

Will the 4770K be better than the 4670K in terms of streaming? I know it will be in video editing but I am not sure about streaming.

Also, should I use 32GB of RAM or 16 GB of RAM?

I strongly recommend the i7 only due to the fact this will enhance your video editing experience. I also suggest the more ram the better however, 16GB with Low RAM timings is more than sufficient depending on the amount of editing, If streaming I suggest 32GB because it will be more effective and reduce lag.

post-64000-0-95593900-1394509204_thumb.p