Cooling/component fans issues

I'm about to organize a major computer cleaning and my warranties (except for the PSU) are about to expire. So I decided to tackle this issues that's been plaguing me for a while. Every time I use my computer, my fans make strange noises .... sometimes it sounds like a fly was cought between the blades, other times it sounds like an old train in the USSR on the railroad. I'ma provide some audio samples of what I hear and my temps  etc. What do you think the issue is? What should I send (should I do that at all) any of my components to the manufacturer for RMA?

PS: Ignore my swearing :|

Specs:

Spoiler

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

Motherboard - Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra

GPU - Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition

PSU - EVGA Supernova G3 650W 

Case Fans - be Quiet! Silent Wings 3 (all PWM)

CPU Fan - be Quiet! Dark Rock 4

Sound samples:

Spoiler

Fan Sample 1 is just after starting the computer at case level.

Case level is about 10 - 15 cm (about 4 in) from the case window, the case is fully enclosed

Screenshots:

Spoiler

The first is, as you can see, during Resident Evil 2's opening playable (and cutscene) scene as Claire Redfield. 

GPU graph: temp - usage - frequency - fan speed

The second is at idle with Chrome open.

4b0e06Q.png

ozYCzgJ.png

25 minutes ago, DaytonaDragon said:

I'm about to organize a major computer cleaning and my warranties (except for the PSU) are about to expire. So I decided to tackle this issues that's been plaguing me for a while. Every time I use my computer, my fans make strange noises .... sometimes it sounds like a fly was cought between the blades, other times it sounds like an old train in the USSR on the railroad. I'ma provide some audio samples of what I hear and my temps  etc. What do you think the issue is? What should I send (should I do that at all) any of my components to the manufacturer for RMA?

PS: Ignore my swearing :|

Specs:

Reveal hidden contents

CPU - AMD Ryzen 5 2600X

Motherboard - Gigabyte X470 Aorus Ultra

GPU - Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Edition

PSU - EVGA Supernova G3 650W 

Case Fans - be Quiet! Silent Wings 3 (all PWM)

CPU Fan - be Quiet! Dark Rock 4

Sound samples:

Reveal hidden contents

Fan Sample 1 is just after starting the computer at case level.

Case level is about 10 - 15 cm (about 4 in) from the case window, the case is fully enclosed

Screenshots:

Reveal hidden contents

The first is, as you can see, during Resident Evil 2's opening playable (and cutscene) scene as Claire Redfield. 

GPU graph: temp - usage - frequency - fan speed

The second is at idle with Chrome open.

4b0e06Q.png

ozYCzgJ.png

When your pc is powered on and you hear that noise, stop every fan by touching the center of the fan. When you find the fan that causes the issue, replace that :)

2 hours ago, Naijin said:

When your pc is powered on and you hear that noise, stop every fan by touching the center of the fan. When you find the fan that causes the issue, replace that :)

Wouldn't it be better to do that via software? Also, can't do that if it's the GPU or PSU, need to replace it and kind of difficult ATM :| ... anyway, thanks

5 minutes ago, DaytonaDragon said:

Wouldn't it be better to do that via software? Also, can't do that if it's the GPU or PSU, need to replace it and kind of difficult ATM :| ... anyway, thanks

I prefer to set fan speeds in BIOS, but there is certainly software to do this.

If it is the GPU or PSU, you will have to replace them to make the noise stop. A case fan is a lot cheaper to replace. You can however RMA them if under warranty.

13 hours ago, DaytonaDragon said:

You can still stop GPU fans. Easy enough to touch them but if that makes you uncomfortable, use software. You can unplug them too. Or, use a pencil eraser to push gently on the hub to stop the fan if you are worried about safety. It won't hurt the fan.

Fan Control, posted on the forum here, controls everything except the PSU fan through software. I use it all the time.  Even controls the chipset fan on my mobo.