PC BUILD HELP

Go to solution Solved by ItsQusai,

It keeps telling me that the motherboard doesn't support type-c from the case and idk what to do can someone help me pick the parts but keep the same price tag at 4895Dh and the same ram speed 

I live in UAE btw thats why the price is different 

It keeps telling me that the motherboard doesn't support type-c from the case and idk what to do can someone help me pick the parts but keep the same price tag at 4895Dh and the same ram speed 

I live in UAE btw thats why the price is different 

What it is saying is the case you have has a usb-c on it and the motherboard does not have a place to that cable. Which isn't a deal breaker, its just one port you may not use often. However there are plenty of motherboards that do support that.

You would either switch the motherboard to have support usb-c from the case or switch to a case that doesn't have usb-c, OR just go as is and not use the usb-c on the case.

ASRock makes a B550 Steel Legendd board that supports it for around the same price in USD.

I have used Steel Legend in a few builds and it performs well.

P.S I have that case and I really like it

Also I would like to throw in that AMD is about to release their Zen 3 processors in November. If you wait you might be able to get your hand on a Ryzen 5 5600x with better performance.

Sorry I probably edited my post. Refresh plz. Build Specs Below.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
    32 GB (2X8) Trident Z Neo 3600MHz CAS 16
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
    Sabrent 1 TB TLC PCI 4.0 NVMe M.2
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
    MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34" UWQHD
  • Cooling
    Corsair H100i RGB Pro XT 240mm
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

8 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

What it is saying is the case you have has a usb-c on it and the motherboard does not have a place to that cable. Which isn't a deal breaker, its just one port you may not use often. However there are plenty of motherboards that do support that.

You would either switch the motherboard to have support usb-c from the case or switch to a case that doesn't have usb-c, OR just go as is and not use the usb-c on the case.

ASRock makes a B550 Steel Legend board that supports it for around the same price in USD.

I have used Steel Legend in a few builds and it performs well.

P.S I have that case and I really like it

ASRock B550 STEEL LEGEND AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s ATX AMD Motherboard

does the board support 3600mhz ram on it with the ryzen 5 3600z? and if you already have the fan does it come with a rgb hub for the fans or i have to buy one fro it or does the motherboard support 4 fans

6 minutes ago, ItsQusai said:

does the board support 3600mhz ram on it with the ryzen 5 3600z? and if you already have the fan does it come with a rgb hub for the fans or i have to buy one fro it or does the motherboard support 4 fans

Your 3600x only supports up to 3200 MHz Ram, but yes the Motherbopard supports 3600MHz.

The motherboard has 3 cha_fans and a few pump connections and 2 cpu connections, both of which can be used for additional fan plugs. So yes it does have 4 fan connections.

The fans you have selected would not be supported by the motherboard, but they would work kind of. The Motherboard uses ASRock POLYCHROME Sync and has RGB headers. SO you could plug those fans into it and they would light up, but you may not have much control over the lights and what they do.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

2 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

Your 3600x only supports up to 3200 MHz Ram, but yes the Motherbopard supports 3600MHz.

The motherboard has 3 cha_fans and a few pump connections and 2 cpu connections, both of which can be used for additional fan plugs. So yes it does have 4 fan connections.

thanks an 2 more things so i can use a cpu connection as a fan plug for another fan and is there a big difference between 3200 and 3600MHz like can you feel the difference in gaming and editing or its not noticeable
Thanks! 

There are 2 cpu fan plugs. If you only have one cpu fan, that leaves one plug open for another fan like case fan. If you are using the stock cooler on the 3600x then you would have one fan. Although in the future I would recommend getting an aftermarket cooler like this because your processor would really benefit from it (in the future)

I run 3200MHz in my build and I have a beefier CPU and GPU then you do and I have no issues. I have never ran 3600MHz before, but I am assuming the difference would be negligible in your system. Here is a video that might help.

System

• CPU
    Ryzen 9 5900x
  • Motherboard
    ASUS ROG STRIX X570-F
  • RAM
  • GPU
    ASUS ROG STRIX RTX 3070
  • Case
    Corsair 4000D Airflow
  • Storage
  • PSU
    NZXT C850 Gold PSU
  • Display(s)
  • Cooling
  • Operating System
    Windows 11

4 minutes ago, mr fobs said:

There are 2 cpu fan plugs. If you only have one cpu fan, that leaves one plug open for another fan like case fan. If you are using the stock cooler on the 3600x then you would have one fan. Although in the future I would recommend getting an aftermarket cooler like this because your processor would really benefit from it (in the future)

I run 3200MHz in my build and I have a beefier CPU and GPU then you do and I have no issues. I have never ran 3600MHz before, but I am assuming the difference would be negligible in your system. Here is a video that might help.

thanks you very much this really helped me out

:)