Hi does anyone know of a good $1500+- CAD laptop to work from home with

Hi thank you for taking the time to read this. I need a laptop for working from home. I'm basically a virtual assistant do a lot of order filling and customer service all of it over the laptop. I would like something Thats

-$1500+-

-quick

-powerful

-touch screen would be awesome

Also a little bit smaller footprint or at least lighter than the one I have now which is a HP from about five six years ago The Only Name I can find on it is HP protectsmart and it's red and black with:

-15.5 touchscreen and a

-17in total foot print

-win8.1

-processor AMD A8-5545M APU with radon HD graphics 1.70 GHz

-8gig ram

-64bit x64 pross.

-slow

-heavy

That's about it I don't know much about them. Any thoughts or comments would be most helpful I'm looking to spend around 1500 little more little less doesn't matter just want to get something reliable and that's going to last thank you.

53 minutes ago, Easygoeneh said:

-$1500+-

-quick

-powerful

-touch screen would be awesome

what's your exact budget?

because there are hundreds of out there more than 1500$

and which cad system do you use?

Thank you for your reply Abdullah. Sorry I thought I deleted the plus or minus $1500 Canadian dollars that's about 1100 us I don't know what a cad system is I meant Canadian dollars when I wrote CAD. But at the same time if I'm crazy to think I'm going to get all that I need my price point let me know as well I'm open to spending a little more if necessary to get what I need. Hopefully that helps Thank you.

1 minute ago, Easygoeneh said:

Thank you for your reply Abdullah. Sorry I thought I deleted the plus or minus $1500 Canadian dollars that's about 1100 us I don't know what a cad system is I meant Canadian dollars when I wrote CAD. But at the same time if I'm crazy to think I'm going to get all that I need my price point let me know as well I'm open to spending a little more if necessary to get what I need. Hopefully that helps Thank you.

Alright 

do you need very powerful or just powerful or just mid range?

$1300 us

If I remember correctly and researching a little bit back I need roughly 1 terabyte hard drive or 250 SSD 16 gig ram and at least an i7 or better or equivalent in another developer

That was my own research though so I could be off on my numbers for what I need

1 hour ago, Easygoeneh said:

That was my own research though so I could be off on my numbers for what I need

Ok will make a good piece for you

Its an excellent laptop but you have to invest 300$usd more and it will be the best   (USE CODE     SAVE200     TO SAVE 200$) TOTAL NOW IS $1,624.63

AND YOU HAVE TO INVEST 325$USD MORE TO GET THIS AWESOME DEAL

https://www.dell.com/en-us/work/shop/dell-laptops-and-notebooks/new-precision-3550-mobile-workstation/spd/precision-15-3550-laptop/xctop355015us_vivp?view=configurations&configurationid=4485ec15-fe57-4460-aa2a-63dd06be0e67