Just checking about CPU/APU launch

Go to solution Solved by Bombastinator,
20 minutes ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

AMD said cpu's are launching in November, did they say when the apu's will be launched? 

Not that I know of.  4000apus (zen2) launched fairly recently, which makes the delay between zen2 CPUs and zen2 apus to be over a year.  Doesn’t mean it will be the same for zen3apus but breath holding might be counter productive.  
AMD has a bit of a problem in that Xe has a lot of performance.  I don’t know what that will mean for AMD apu launches. 

AMD said cpu's are launching in November, did they say when the apu's will be launched? 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

20 minutes ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

Not that I know of.  4000apus (zen2) launched fairly recently, which makes the delay between zen2 CPUs and zen2 apus to be over a year.  Doesn’t mean it will be the same for zen3apus but breath holding might be counter productive.  
AMD has a bit of a problem in that Xe has a lot of performance.  I don’t know what that will mean for AMD apu launches. 

Edited by Bombastinator

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

7 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

I see thanks for letting me know. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape.