Xbox wireless controller or PlayStation controller?

StrawberryShortCakes

We're planning to try out the game fall guys me, Shelly and Rita plan to stream the games later. 

If we use either controller do we need any special software? 

Sorry first time using controllers on pc. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

23 hours ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

We're planning to try out the game fall guys me, Shelly and Rita plan to stream the games later. 

If we use either controller do we need any special software? 

Sorry first time using controllers on pc. 

Any help please. 

Silent Cerberus - Fractal Design Core500,Ryzen R7 3700x,Scythe Fuma 2,Gigabyte Aorus B550i Pro AX,Crucial Ballistix Elite 3200mhz cl16 16gb,Adata XPG SX8200 nvme 512gb m.2 ssd,Lexar NS100 1tb ssd,Red Dragon RX5700 8gb(bio flashed 5700xt),Corsair SF600 SFX 600w 80+ platinum F-Modular. 

Hades - dO.Ob Look into my eyes and see the dark eternal abyss that is your soul and pay for your hidden sins. 

Cerberus - the hell hound that guards the gates of hell. Once you enter you'll never escape. 

Xbox runs native the DS needs DS4Windows to run

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

On 10/12/2020 at 4:08 PM, Kanna said:

Xbox runs native the DS needs DS4Windows to run

So xbox controller is easier, ty

3 hours ago, StrawberryShortCakes said:

So xbox controller is easier, ty

Yeah and has more integration with windows 10

Reminder⚠️

I'm just speaking from experience so what I say may not work 100%

Please try searching up the answer before you post here but I am always glad to help

18 hours ago, Kanna said:

Yeah and has more integration with windows 10

Thank you very much.