Huawei Matebook 14 VS HP Envy X360

Hi,

I am looking at getting a laptop for general everyday use as well as some productivity. I want to get a Ryzen powered laptop as they seem to offer a lot more for the money. I am looking at wither getting a Huawei Matebook 14 with a Ryzen 5 4600H like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B08HR4H9FM/ref=ox_sc_act_title_2?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

or a HP Envy X360 with a Ryzen 5 4500U like this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0877LFKQZ/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&psc=1

What will the advantages and disadvantages be of each one and which will be better for Content consumption, Web browsing and Productivity apps like office 365.

The huawei is better build quality, bigger and better screen and comes with a tablet and keyboard as gifts. I'll go for it!

1 hour ago, icovelev said:

The huawei is better build quality, bigger and better screen and comes with a tablet and keyboard as gifts. I'll go for it!

how would the huawei compare to the new surface laptop go?

The same as for the hp. The surface laptop go has only 12.9 inch screen and that is pretty small in my opinion, 1080 resolution. The cheapest option comes only with 4GB of ram and 64GB of eMMC storage with is slow in comparison with the NVMe in the matebook. You'll have to go for the $700 version with 8GB and proper 128GB SSD. It has 10th gen Intel Core i5 and i think that the ryzen in the matebook is better (runs cooler and more power efficient).