High CPU usage when playing RDR2

when im playing rdr2 i have high cpu usage i mean this numbers are not normal because i have watched some benchmarks with my same spec usually they get 20-40 cpu usage when i play i get 60-80 and my settings not even low when i maxed out its still 60-80 and temps are fine 

RDR2_2020_10_08_04_35_40_864.png

RDR2_2020_10_08_04_35_41_062.png

what are the specs? and is it causing you an issue? and same specs, with the same resolution?

Just now, esatakdongel said:

oh sorry my bad i have gigabyte b450ms2h mobo 1650 super 

what cpu? and full specs? and what resolution are you using vs the resolution being used in the benchmarks? i ask this because if you have the same specs as someone, but play at a different resolution, it will make a difference.

not causing  certain issue but i feel like something wrong and i think i can get better performance cause im not playing native res i play 1080p which i have 1366x768 when i downgrade res my gpu usage goes like 70-80

ryzen 5 1600af
1650 super 
8gb 3000mhz
gigabyte b450m s2h
im so sorry for being careless its 5 am here im asleep

not causing  certain issue but i feel like something wrong and i think i can get better performance cause im not playing native res i play 1080p which i have 1366x768 when i downgrade res my gpu usage goes like 70-80

based on your screen shots, you gpu is the bottleneck, not the cpu. oh and quote people so they know you replied.

Just now, bmx6454 said:

based on your screen shots, you gpu is the bottleneck, not the cpu. oh and quote people so they know you replied.

im newbie ill try and yes at 1080p gpu bottleneck but the problem is cpu sometimes causegame stutter because of that and there is bottleneck at my native res

2 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

and i mean cpu bottleneck

im newbie ill try and yes at 1080p gpu bottleneck but the problem is cpu sometimes causegame stutter because of that and there is bottleneck at my native res

do you have any programs running in the background? and how long has it been since you have a done a fresh win10 install? and whats your storage?

2 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

do you have any programs running in the background? and how long has it been since you have a done a fresh win10 install? and whats your storage?

no i even turned off every program and its still high and i installed 2 days ago fresh win10 and i have 240gb ssd 500hdd

11 minutes ago, bmx6454 said:

what cpu? and full specs? and what resolution are you using vs the resolution being used in the benchmarks? i ask this because if you have the same specs as someone, but play at a different resolution, it will make a difference.

i have same settings res quality etc and same specs cpu gpu ram and yeah its different i get 60-70 and they get 20-40

Those Numbers dont look unusual to me.

I doubt anyone gets 20% with your CPU.

You have 70% CPU and 100% GPU. Nothing to worry about at all.

CPU i7 6700k MB  MSI Z170A Pro Carbon GPU Zotac GTX980Ti amp!extreme RAM 16GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance 3k CASE Corsair 760T PSU Corsair RM750i MOUSE Logitech G9x KB Logitech G910 HS Sennheiser GSP 500 SC Asus Xonar 7.1 MONITOR Acer Predator xb270hu Storage 1x1TB + 2x500GB Samsung 7200U/m - 2x500GB SSD Samsung 850EVO

those videos look the numbers only few times past 50 my cpu is always at above 50

i found something in task manager there is system interrupts. its consuming 96 cpu usage idk how to get rid of this

9 minutes ago, esatakdongel said:

i found something in task manager there is system interrupts. its consuming 96 cpu usage idk how to get rid of this

Do a fresh install using DDU of your video card drivers and chipset drivers.   Interrupts happen when there is bad communication between hardware usually. Check for a bios update as well.  

I refuse to read threads whose author does not know how to remove the caps lock! 

— Grumpy old man