Help parts needed

I was recently contacted by my mother who said the "cat" knocked over her laptop. She doesn't want to by a new one and because there is screen damage no one will honor her warranties. I'm looking for anyone who can give me a link to the parts from a reputable source. Parts needed are.

L63568-001: LCD RAW PNL 15.6'INCH HD BV SVA 220 NB

L63608-001: LCD BEZEL

Any Help will be most welcome. The laptop is useable but I wont hear the end of it until its fixed. these parts are for a HP laptop 15-DY1037NR 8NA77UA

42 minutes ago, Icyhotxl said:

L63568-001: LCD RAW PNL 15.6'INCH HD BV SVA 220 NB

L63608-001: LCD BEZEL

I bought a replacement screen from Laptopscreen.com to replace an LCD panel. They should have the LCD you'll want to get. I was gonna suggest HP Partsurfer to get the replacement bezel but they have it as "N/A". Where do you live?

Just be aware that replacing the panel itself is no easy task for most laptops. It’s extremely annoying and super easy to break bezels and other things when dealing with the adhesive.

You might be better off grabbing the panel+bezel+hinge in one piece off of eBay if you’ve never done a panel replacement before.

MacBook Pro 16 i9-9980HK - Radeon Pro 5500m 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 2TB NVME

iPhone 12 Mini / Sony WH-1000XM4 / Bose Companion 20

Thanks for the website I don't know why I didn't come across it in my search. I live in Pennsylvania. As for the second reply I've searched eBay for that to make life simpler all I can find is the one for the touch screen one. The Bezel itself is already cracked.

• 2 weeks later...

Update new screen works wonderfully. Thank you to those who helped. For those interested i fixed the bezel with superglue on the inside with scotch tape on the outside so it didn't bleed through. Once it set I took the tape off and it looks like new.