Capped WiFi speeds on Samsung Galaxy S10e

Michal155

I´ll go straight to the point. I have 2 UAPs (UAP, UAP-LR) every device on network is getting decend speed around 40-50 Mbps. I recently switched from Galaxy A8 2018 to Galaxy S10e. The problem is that I´m getting around 10Mbps down on the S10e but when i test the speed on the router from ISP I get around 30-35 Mbps down (2,4Ghz). The ISP provides me with speed around 70-80 Mbps down, 10 Mbps up. I also tried running speedtest on new TP-Link Archer C80... same result. Around 10Mbps down. But when I tried it on older TP-Link router i got around 40 Mbps. The strange thing about this is when I try the throughput test from the S10e to PC (Connected via cable) I get around 40-50Mbps from Phone to PC on UAPs. The speed is also capped on 5Ghz. It never goes up more than 50Mbps, but when I try throughput test I get 280-300 Mbps. (The 5Ghz test is on the Archer C80). I tried restarting the phone, reseting network settings, forgetting network, reseting phone, safe mode but nothing helped. Any ideas what could be the problem? I also noticed that Instagram struggels to load post, to send messenges and upload video. The problem is only on the S10e.