Been a while...

rpcruab

You folks helped me with my first build 7 years ago (https://pcpartpicker.com/user/rpcruab/saved/b8xcCJ) and although my first build has served me well, I've decided it's time to retire the setup and upgrade as the components are starting to age.

Budget (including currency): $900

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Hopefully any currently available games and Adobe Lightroom/Photoshop

Other details Already have Monitor / Windows / Peripherals.  I am going to reuse my case so I will have to stick with Micro-ATX motherboards.  The only must have for me is Wi-Fi on the mobo.

I am open to any and all suggestions and am not set on AMD or any other component brand for that matter.  Thanks!  

Here is my current faux-build:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($174.99 @ Walmart) 
Motherboard: MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI Micro ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LPX 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory  ($68.98 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Crucial P1 500 GB M.2-2280 NVME Solid State Drive  ($59.82 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Seagate Barracuda Compute 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($54.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: EVGA GeForce RTX 2060 6 GB KO GAMING Video Card  ($309.99 @ Walmart) 
Power Supply: Corsair TXM Gold 550 W 80+ Gold Certified Semi-modular ATX Power Supply  ($99.95 @ Amazon) 
Total: $878.71
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2020-09-29 10:38 EDT-0400