First build problems.

So I am currently in the middle of my first build and I am using the Asrock extreme4 mobo and the 3770k cpu. When I turn on the computer I get error A6 on the little display on the mobo and I am not getting any kind of display out and I am not getting into the bios. I am using the hdmi to display. Any help would be greatly appreciated because I have no clue what to do.

Re-Connect you wires, check that the heat sink is properly seated to the cpu. Also try changing out the HDMI to a dvi because the display settings may not be set up for HDMI yet. You also may have faulty motherboard. 

Are you using your video card as output? If you are, try removing the video card and using the CPU graphics first.

If you are using a video card to output, remove it and use the motherboard. If you are already using the motherboard try using a video card.

Chris P. Bacon is my name. Not Lord_Christiani.

have you checked with the motherboards manual what the A6 code means?  If you could tell us that, it would make this much quicker..

One thing that might have happened, is that the clear cmos jumper might have fallen off.. check if its still on there. (this happened to me once lol)

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

Switch to AHCI mode for your disk.

I need more SSDs.