Valorant High Ping Issue

Anurag Srinath

I dont know why but My Ping ONLY in Valorant is really high. In other Games my ping is 15-24 ms but in valorant its sometimes 100-200ms, which is super laggy.

Here is my speedtest := https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/d/ab15d470-060f-47da-ae37-e27c1bc4da34 .

my ping is only 7ms .

so clearly my internet is not the issue.

Is it due to the servers in my country  or is is it my internet .

2 minutes ago, Anurag Srinath said:

I dont know why but My Ping ONLY in Valorant is really high. In other Games my ping is 15-24 ms but in valorant its sometimes 100-200ms, which is super laggy.

Here is my speedtest := https://www.speedtest.net/my-result/d/ab15d470-060f-47da-ae37-e27c1bc4da34 .

my ping is only 7ms .

so clearly my internet is not the issue.

Is it due to the servers in my country  or is is it my internet .

I don't play valorant but can you change the server that you play on? If you can than make sure that you are on you server. Say like I live in north america I should be on the north american server. 

Your ping to that server is only 7ms. You could be playing on some server on the moon for all we know- 

Try changing your region 

Community Standards || Tech News Posting Guidelines

---======================================================================---

CPU: R5 3600 || GPU: RTX 3070|| Memory: 32GB @ 3200 || Cooler: Scythe Big Shuriken || PSU: 650W EVGA GM || Case: NR200P

Yes I'm currently on my countries server but it seems Indian Servers have High Ping.

And Google ="Valorant doesn't allow you to change your regional server" . So Im kinda stuck with High ping unless I get another solution.