Windows won't load

Eunoia

Hello :D my problem is, when I turn on the pc everything is fine. When I reach the windows loading screen where it says welcome, the screen will then turned black and nothing happens. I have tried turning off and on the pc several times but its the same every time. I have only gotten into the desktop by booting through safe mode so far. (windows 7)

Sounds like something during start up is crashing.

When you boot safe mode it only loads up certain things.

I would go through and turn off each program and driver that starts on start up and manually enable them one by one until you know which one is making the black screen.

Also you could just turn it on and leave it half hour and see if it recovers on it's own first.

2 minutes ago, Toxiclegend said:

Sounds like something during start up is crashing.

When you boot safe mode it only loads up certain things.

I would go through and turn off each program and driver that starts on start up and manually enable them one by one until you know which one is making the black screen.

Also you could just turn it on and leave it half hour and see if it recovers on it's own first.

i see, okie i will try it. Thanks man

5 minutes ago, Eunoia said:

i see, okie i will try it. Thanks man

No worries.

Hopefully that helps.

Just boot into safe mode and then on some drivers, start up programs and services that start with boot and hopefully it'll fix it.

Hopefully it's just a broken driver which you can uninstall and reinstall. You could also use windows repair if you have recovery media too.

2 minutes ago, Toxiclegend said:

No worries.

Hopefully that helps.

Just boot into safe mode and then on some drivers, start up programs and services that start with boot and hopefully it'll fix it.

Hopefully it's just a broken driver which you can uninstall and reinstall. You could also use windows repair if you have recovery media too.

okie okie thanks again