My case and liquid cooling.

Bluevoodoo

I have a CM storm scout 2 with a single rad: the Cooler Master Seidon 120M. i was planning on upgrading to a dual rad and was wondering if my case could support it.

If you're overclocking, I would. If you just want cooler temps you could always just upgrade the fan/clean radiator.

The 120M has a really thin radiator that won't get much better numbers for full load temps than good air coolers. 

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks

If you're overclocking, I would. If you just want cooler temps you could always just upgrade the fan/clean radiator.

The 120M has a really thin radiator that won't get much better numbers for full load temps than good air coolers. 

You didn't realy answer his question at all.

I have a CM storm scout 2 with a single rad: the Cooler Master Seidon 120M. i was planning on upgrading to a dual rad and was wondering if my case could support it.

Yes, the Scout 2 has suport for a 240mm rad in the top. Just make sure if you're going with a thick rad that you check clearance with mobo.

You didn't realy answer his question at all.

Yes, the Scout 2 has suport for a 240mm rad in the top. Just make sure if you're going with a thick rad that you check clearance with mobo.

haha. You're right. I totally skipped that.

Yes, as Jvagle stated, it supports it.

LTT Recruit: Tacoma | Organization: UOLTT Conglomerate | Group: Salvage and Military | Fleet: Anvil Carrack, Aegis Retaliator and CO Mustang Omega

Appreciation to: artofinca.com | UOLTT Conglomerate on RSI and LTT

If you don't know what my avatar is, it's from: Silverhawks