EEPC has been corrupted. *again*

Jakebrims

Hi

I was installing s Game on my SSD drive and I come back to see black screen with EEPC Has been corrupted.   This has happened before when uninstalling a game from a Different drive

GPU: RTX 3060Ti 8GB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz  

Mobo: B450M-K

Keyboard: Logitech G915

Mouse: Logitch G502 HERO Lightspeed

Audio: BeyerDynamic Tygr 300R

3 hours ago, Jakebrims said:

Hi

I was installing s Game on my SSD drive and I come back to see black screen with EEPC Has been corrupted.   This has happened before when uninstalling a game from a Different drive

Something is up.  Not sure what though. This is not an issue I see much of here. Therefore something is different with your system than most others.  I notice you’ve got an unusually small amount of ram for the kind of hardware you have, if your sig contains the machine stats. I don’t know if that’s actually the machine you are referring to though, and it might be nothing even then.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

8 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Something is up.  Not sure what though. This is not an issue I see much of here. Therefore something is different with your system than most others.  I notice you’ve got an unusually small amount of ram for the kind of hardware you have, if your sig contains the machine stats. I don’t know if that’s actually the machine you are referring to though, and it might be nothing even then.

I am sorry fo the late reply, and i have got more ram arriving tomorrow.  I think it may be the SSD tho tbf

GPU: RTX 3060Ti 8GB

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

RAM: 32GB DDR4 3200MHz  

Mobo: B450M-K

Keyboard: Logitech G915

Mouse: Logitch G502 HERO Lightspeed

Audio: BeyerDynamic Tygr 300R

48 minutes ago, Jakebrims said:

I am sorry fo the late reply, and i have got more ram arriving tomorrow.  I think it may be the SSD tho tbf

If you got a similar problem with a different drive already there might be a different problem.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.