280mm Rad Fitment on CM NR200

winkawak

Im interested in Cooler Master NR200 case which fits 280mm rad. While i was watching Optimum Tech on NR200 case review, he used Karken X62 (315.00 x 143.00 x 30.00 mm) stated this 280 rad pushing the 280mm rad limit. I want to fit a Corsair H115i Pro XT(140mm x 140mm x 25mm) but im worried length wont fit. Anyone have this case or know anything about this?

-> Moved to Cases and Power Supplies

Looking at specs, and considering case is probably built CoolerMasters own products in mind, its the radiator length that might become issue. CM ML280 Pro is actually longer than x62, but the design of x62 has screws offsetting it so that it probably comes very close to one front/back of the case. Corsair AIO is 322mm (ML280 is 318mm, x62 is 315mm).

I don't have the case nyself, and can't see from pics how much space there is after radiator is placed. Considering GPU max length is 330mm, there might be enough room. But lets hope someone has the case, or you can try to ask directly from CoolerMaster about it.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

-> Moved to Cases and Power Supplies

Looking at specs, and considering case is probably built CoolerMasters own products in mind, its the radiator length that might become issue. CM ML280 Pro is actually longer than x62, but the design of x62 has screws offsetting it so that it probably comes very close to one front/back of the case. Corsair AIO is 322mm (ML280 is 318mm, x62 is 315mm).

I don't have the case nyself, and can't see from pics how much space there is after radiator is placed. Considering GPU max length is 330mm, there might be enough room. But lets hope someone has the case, or you can try to ask directly from CoolerMaster about it.

Oops i didnt even realize i posted the wrong dimensions for h115i Pro XT (322mm x 137mm x 27mm). Do you mean the CM ML280 RGB TR4 (318mm) the ML280 Pro is shorter (311mm). I wish they would say how long the rad mounting plate is or length limit instead of just 280mm AIO.