Lian Li Lancool II Mesh VS Phantkes Eclipse P400A

After looking at many, many cases that are more airflow-driven I boiled it down to 2 cases, the ones as said in the title.

I have a couple questions about both cases and hopefully the replies will help me make a definitive choice;

1. What is the overall build quality of the two? In Youtube videos its said they are fine, but I've seen reviews (Specifically on the Lian Li one) that they have sub-par quality. Is this true? 

2. What is the actual damn price of the Lian Li Lancool II Mesh? In Youtube videos i've heard its a 90 dollar case, but on Newegg its sometimes $125, sometimes $150, and on Amazon I can't even tell if the case i'm looking at IS the Lancool II Mesh. 

3. Just HOW important is the extra airflow in the Lian Li? If it does get to a more stable 125-150 dollars, is that extra ~30-60 bucks worth the airflow/quality over the Phantkes P400A, which has a constant $90 price point? My buddy has almost the exact same build as me (Ryzen 5 3600, RX 580, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB 3200 RAM) and he uses some ThermalTake one with a closed off front panel. Will the extra airflow be worth the 60 bucks as stated before? Will the extra 10-20 degress in my build really affect my performance? 

Build: Ryzen 3 3200g w/Stock Cooler, Sapphire PULSE RX 580 (8GB), MSI B450-M Tomahawk MAX, Corsair Vengeance LPX 2X8GB (3200), Antec NeoECO Gold Zen 700w PSU

LL and Phanteks both make good cases.  I don't think you'd be terribly upset with either.

As for airflow:  Unless one case is /strangling/ airflow completely?  It will make minimal difference in your overclocks, generally.  (Also, if you're OCing with a stock cooler?  You're doing it wrong.)

12 hours ago, tkitch said:

(Also, if you're OCing with a stock cooler?  You're doing it wrong.)

Oh no, I don't plan on overclocking until I get an aftermarket one. I just have a bit of a tight budget, and i'd rather get something like a quality case or quality psu than an aftermarket cooler when I don't really need it right now.