Pi 3 Upgrade

TH38DM7

Budget (including currency): $1800 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Mostly games like Dayz, Minecraft, and maybe some racing titles. Potential use as development pc running virtual machines etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

No existing parts are to be used besides peripherals and maybe some external storage.

I plan to buy and run a 1440p 144hz monitor at a later stage.

I plan to purchase withinin the next week or so.

I currently use a Rasberry pi 3 for my day to day pc needs and game on Xbox oneX

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8 Core Socket AM4 3.6GHz CPU Processor + Wraith Prism Cooler      $529.00

ASUS PRIME B550M-A WIFI AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard                                                     $219.00

Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory                                           $129.00

ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Dual EVO OC V2 8GB Video Card                                    $649.00

Deepcool Tesseract SW Windowed Mid-Tower ATX Case - Red                                               $69.00

Crucial P1 500GB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3D NAND SSD CT500P1SSD8                                        $89.00

SilverStone Strider Essential ST65F-ES230 650W 80 Plus Power Supply                              $79.00

Frieght                                                                                                                                       $39.77

Total                                                                                                                                          $1783.77

Thoughts ??? 
Please be honest dont hold back(within forum rules obviously)

7 minutes ago, TH38DM7 said:

Budget (including currency): $1800 AUD

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: 

Mostly games like Dayz, Minecraft, and maybe some racing titles. Potential use as development pc running virtual machines etc.

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

No existing parts are to be used besides peripherals and maybe some external storage.

I plan to buy and run a 1440p 144hz monitor at a later stage.

I plan to purchase withinin the next week or so.

I currently use a Rasberry pi 3 for my day to day pc needs and game on Xbox oneX

AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 8 Core Socket AM4 3.6GHz CPU Processor + Wraith Prism Cooler      $529.00

ASUS PRIME B550M-A WIFI AM4 Micro-ATX Motherboard                                                     $219.00

Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB (2x 8GB) DDR4 3200MHz Memory                                           $129.00

ASUS GeForce RTX 2060 SUPER Dual EVO OC V2 8GB Video Card                                    $649.00

Deepcool Tesseract SW Windowed Mid-Tower ATX Case - Red                                               $69.00

Crucial P1 500GB NVMe M.2 PCIe 3D NAND SSD CT500P1SSD8                                        $89.00

SilverStone Strider Essential ST65F-ES230 650W 80 Plus Power Supply                              $79.00

Frieght                                                                                                                                       $39.77

Total                                                                                                                                          $1783.77

Thoughts ??? 
Please be honest dont hold back(within forum rules obviously)

Well first off, do not buy the GPU since the new cards were just announced and the 3070 is a pretty good deal on paper.

Main PC CPU: 7700K, MOBO: Asus Strix, GPU: Aorus Extreme 3080, PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16GB Storage: 970 Evo 1tb

Lounge PC CPU: 4790K MOBO: Asus Hero VII GPU: EVGA 3060 Ti PSU: Corsair RM650 RAM: Kingston HyperX 16gb Storage: 970 Evo 1TB

Just now, vong said:

Well first off, do not buy the GPU since the new cards were just announced and the 3070 is a pretty good deal on paper.

3070 won't fit the Budget, but maybe three will be a 3060 within Budget.

Thanks koptr I kinda knew the GPU wasn't right, problem is I cant really find anything within budget that does make sense right now it seems that now is just the wrong time to buy GPU but I am also impatient little prick and also I feel waiting for the "Right Time" to buy a GPU  will leave me with a similar predicament with the CPU or something else, its driving me nuts. I am also watching all sorts of electronic items run out of stock here.  PSU I will look into again too, surely 650 watts is enough though isnt it ? you just think I should get a better quality unit correct ?