Help With speaker system

Go to solution Solved by ainsey11,

Spotted those, I did manage to get an JVC A-S3 from Ebay, drives all my stuff and has the headphone port

Thanks for the help :)

Hi Everyone,

I need some help with my speaker system design.

I have a Samson mdr 624  sound desk taking my pc/tablet audio inputs then passing them through to a Yamaha Q100 Equaliser - this means in overall I have my audio going through to two 1/4" mono jacks.

I did have an el cheapo amp that powered my speakers and sub.However this decided it was going to die on me so I need to find a replacement... Here are my requirements :

2 * mono 1/4" jack or 2 * phono inputs (or rca) (left and right)

3 outputs in the form of phono/rca so I can power my sub and two tweeters.

I would like to keep it under £40 if possible -  I was thinking about a car amp to run it

Does anyone have some suggestions?

Thanks,

Ainsey11

Break it. Put it back together.Then hope like hell it works. Failing that Use Gaffer Tape.... lots of it. If that doesn't work then either there isn't a problem or you haven't used enough gaffer tape,

I forgot to add - I need some form of plugging my headphones into the speaker system after it has gone through the sound desk + eq

Break it. Put it back together.Then hope like hell it works. Failing that Use Gaffer Tape.... lots of it. If that doesn't work then either there isn't a problem or you haven't used enough gaffer tape,

Is the sub passive? There's good cheap little amps from Lepai, both in 2.0 and 2.1 flavors depending on what you need.

Spotted those, I did manage to get an JVC A-S3 from Ebay, drives all my stuff and has the headphone port

Thanks for the help :)