Is this possible that PC tripped power mains?

sewerino26

Hello. Today first time something tripped breaker in my house. I mean i was sitting on Windows 10 desktop ,like always and i hear BUM from fuse box. And power go down. Pc turned off.
I have that pc almost 1 year and something like that never happened. I think there was not circuit overload,because all devices was off,like tv,washer etc. Only pc was on. And nothing get damaged. Anybody have clue why it happened?

To turn back power again i change breaker to up of course. And its fine again.

PC:
Aorus AD27QD
AORUS PRO Z390-PRO GAMING
Aorus 2080 Ti waterforce stock
2x16GB DDR4 GSKILL XMP
9700K STOCK
Seasonic TX-750W TITANIUM PLUS PRIME

Never happened with that pc in whole year. Also pc is stable during full load etc.
Today i just browsing internet and power goes down. Until i swap up again breaker up.
Pc working like before again. Weird any clues?

Then.......i go to bathroom and saw that one of 3 halogen bulbs no lightning. So it get burned. So that was propably that halogen bulb? Or pc? But now its fine and working again and no issues.

My money would be on the light bulb. I've had dying light bulbs trip a fuse before. Most likely a short, which caused a lot of current to flow for long enough to trip the fuse.

Remember to either quote or @mention others, so they are notified of your reply

Not main breaker tripped ( that the biggest on the left ). But two small circuit breakers. One for power for wall sockets. Second for lightning in house. So she switch up that two breakers and all back.

But why 2 breakers was tripped not one?