Sorry for iphone pics :(

My first

before

8170552245_017341f35b_b.jpg

while it was being painted

8170582402_af71ec237a_b.jpg

After

8341013609_3f5f1ed10c_b.jpg

Man that PSU needs some sleeving! Hahah. Nice paint job though. :)

Now I remember why I avoid non-modular PSU's - well done on not breaking anything getting that case apart :D

thanks guys , i know i am looking at getting a modular psu and sleeved extenders but the extenders are very hard to get in ireland and to get them on ebay postage is crazy

Do u not use sites like Overclockers or Scan? Delivery is like £13 to Ireland and they have decent options for cheap sleeved extenders.

Do u not use sites like Overclockers or Scan? Delivery is like £13 to Ireland and they have decent options for cheap sleeved extenders.
no i will check them out man thanks , what is the url ?

Thanks for the comment and the link man

If you want something fully modular and with absolutely beautiful cables, I would recommend an EVGA NEX power supply. I posted a review in the Members Reviews section.

For a custom design that I wanted painted on, could I use just like normal paint from Home Depot or would I have to do with certain paints? I'm not talking like powder coating or anything, but like a custom paint job that I painted

I got my paint from my local hardware store it's Matt black , just make sure it's good for aluminum , or what ever your case it and do lots of light coats :) remember less is more , and clean out the nozzle at the end

Well I was thinking more along the lines of a side panel paint design, sorry forgot to mention that. Like taking a paint brush to my side panel/top panel. I'd just need paint that's good on steel?

Well it depends on what you are painting on to it and what u are painting over , eg Matt or gloss paint , and if I was u I would just cut out stencils and spray it on

Hmm... I'm painting on the Switch 810 SE, which is a matte finish, but it is plastic on the top, so no go there. I was going to do a design that is really hard to describe, but it would be just plain difficult for a stencil, as I wanted it to wrap around the whole case.

Well I would say just leave it how it is to keep the clean look , but if u want to just go to the hardware store and get the color u want and make sure it stick it metal and a very skinny brush

I like the clean design of the case but one side has a window, but the other side is just plain, so I thought I might jazz it up a bit lol. Thanks