White fans for TD500 Mesh White

Hello guys, Im building my new black-white PC. I recently bought Ryzen 7 3700X, B450 Tomahawk MAX and Patriot Viper Steel 2x8Gb 4000MHz. I was wondering which case I should get. TD500 white mesh was looking very very nice for my build. I thought if you have some ideas for black-white build. I also take Arctic freezer 34 esports duo White and I don't know if it's a good idea to paint a heatsinks on the MBO. Anyways, which white fans should I get for TD500 WHITE MESH. I asked CM and they told me MF120 Halo is the only similar version of whats in the case. I wanted to ask you if is there any other white fans that they're good? 

If you have any cool ideas for Black-white build, Im here to hear it!!

15 minutes ago, Salemanijak said:

heatsinks on the MBO

well you can paint the VRM and chipset heatsinks. there is a video about that. in fact you can paint the whole board(almost). that is shown in this vid too: (i would only paint the heatsinksm too risky otherwise): 

17 minutes ago, Salemanijak said:

TD500 white mesh was looking very very nice for my build.

very good case. corsair 220t airflow white version is a good option also.

17 minutes ago, Salemanijak said:

. I also take Arctic freezer 34 esports duo White

good choice.

18 minutes ago, Salemanijak said:

. I wanted to ask you if is there any other white fans that they're good? 

'Corsair iCue ql140 or ql 120 white version are also good.

Corsari LL120 white also good

I Use my knowledge as business owner and self taught technician aswell as an AI to help people. AI might be controversial but it actually works pretty well 90% of the time.

21 hours ago, SavageNeo said:

well you can paint the VRM and chipset heatsinks. there is a video about that. in fact you can paint the whole board(almost). that is shown in this vid too: (i would only paint the heatsinksm too risky otherwise): 

@SavageNeo Yeah, I didn't mean to paint all in white, only the heatsinks and then the letters on them in black to give the contrast because it looks so beautiful. Thanks for the information video. 

very good case. corsair 220t airflow white version is a good option also.

It's kind a nice case but I think I will stick with the TD500 because Its bigger and I like big cases. And I can upgrade to some aio in the future. 

'Corsair iCue ql140 or ql 120 white version are also good.

Corsari LL120 white also good

They look so good, is the difference between LL120 and ql120 that the ql is whiter ?