RAM Upgrade Questions

Hi everyone, I'm planning to upgrade my Computer and have some questions about RAM compatibility. my Specs are:

-Mobo: Asus Prime X570-P

-CPU: Ryzen 3700x

-GPU: 2060Super

-RAM: ADATA XPG 16GB (ax4u300038g 16-bwz)

I'm currently upgrading the RAM to 32GB but couldn't find the exact same ram. My question is if the last three letters matter because i've seen similar XPG RAMs ( Exact model number except the last three letters) with different heatsink colors (Mine is White, I'm assuming that the W in bwz is White)

Here is the RAM that i'm planning to buy

It appears that the last three letters indicate the color in general, so you're probably fine. If it's same manufacturer, same speed, and same timings, then it should be functionally the same.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X · Cooler: Artic Liquid Freezer II 280 · Motherboard: MSI MEG X570 Unify · RAM: G.skill Ripjaws V 2x16GB 3600MHz CL16 (2Rx8) · Graphics Card: ASUS GeForce RTX 3060 Ti TUF Gaming · Boot Drive: 500GB WD Black SN750 M.2 NVMe SSD · Game Drive: 2TB Crucial MX500 SATA SSD · PSU: Corsair White RM850x 850W 80+ Gold · Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow · Monitor: MSI Optix MAG342CQR 34” UWQHD 3440x1440 144Hz · Keyboard: Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard (OPX Switch) · Mouse: Corsair Ironclaw RGB Wireless Gaming Mouse