mATX AMD Ryzen PC

Budget (including currency): 400€

Games, programs or workloads that it will be used for: Gaming and Programming

Other details (existing parts lists, whether any peripherals are needed, what you're upgrading from, when you're going to buy, what resolution and refresh rate you want to play at, etc):

600w BeQuiet Pure Power 11 PSU/600w, 3x 1tb SSD, RX580 GPU that I would use and upgrade later on and a lot of case fans.

I already have all the peripherials like keyboard, mouse and two AOC C27G1 monitors that are still very new.

I would like a mini PC that is running on AMD Ryzen CPU, has at least 16gb RAM and uses the Thermaltake Core Gaming case or some similar case that is very portable. I'm planning on traveling though my country a lot and I don't want to carry my tower PC that is already running on very outdated hardware.

I'm not interested into the whole RGB stuff since it won't work that well on Linux anyway : P

I'm planning to buy and build the PC next week at Friday, when I get my money after selling my btc..

This would be a good option. The thermaltake core's price is quite expensive in germany right now (about 30 euros more than usual). The case I have listed is also quite small and should work for you.

@Avocheeseado This is definitely looking really good and I kinda like that it has two m.2 slots. I actually have like four used Samsung 983 DCT 960GB Enterprise SSD's that I salvaged from broken workstations and I could eventually see if they gonna works on this motherboard without using some heatsinks on them.

I could actually just use them instead of the SATA SSD's  but I would have a bit less capacity.

@Avocheeseado Looks like the prices for the CPU were a bit off on PC Part picker. I paid the same price for the Ryzen 5 3600X as for the normal Ryzen 5 3600. I was able to check an box under the price which said that if I order an cheap 2,20€ case red LED strip, I would get the 3600X CPU for 175,15€.

I'm not stupid and I'm not gonna use the RGB strip at all but it's still a good deal

Just now, WhiteAirLock said:

@Avocheeseado Looks like the prices for the CPU were a bit off on PC Part picker. I paid the same price for the Ryzen 5 3600X as for the normal Ryzen 5 3600. I was able to check an box under the price which said that if I order an cheap 2,20€ case red LED strip, I would get the 3600X CPU for 175,15€.

I'm not stupid and I'm not gonna use the RGB strip at all but it's still a good deal

Thats good. The 3600x would not usually be worth the 40$ extra from the 3600 but if you got it for that price then thats great.