RX 5700 xt no signal

Kaine tyrie

Hello all, 

I have just bought a new rx 5700 xt and it was working brilliantly for the first 24 hours. I came home from work yesterday and tried to start my computer, everything is fine, but no picture. Not sure what to do. I have done all the simple stuff ie. Power cables, reseating etc but still no avail 

Thanks in advance 

1 minute ago, Ohsnaps said:

Do the fans spin up?

Yup all three working and rgb on side all lit up too 

Hmm im assuming no one else uses the computer? No animals or kids could have messed with it? Cables (hdmi displayport) are all plugged in fully? Monitors are on and also have the cables fully plugged in? Monitors have the correct source selected?

Just now, Ohsnaps said:

Hmm im assuming no one else uses the computer? No animals or kids could have messed with it? Cables (hdmi displayport) are all plugged in fully? Monitors are on and also have the cables fully plugged in? Monitors have the correct source selected?

Yep just me thst uses it, using hdmi on one and displayport on another, I've tried switching cables, switching monitors, only having one monitor, having both monitors 

1 minute ago, Kaine tyrie said:

Yep just me thst uses it, using hdmi on one and displayport on another, I've tried switching cables, switching monitors, only having one monitor, having both monitors 

Whats your cpu? Maybe it switched to integrated?

I have a ryzen 7 2700 so no integrated graphics for me, sure wish it did though 

Just now, Kaine tyrie said:

I have a ryzen 7 2700 so no integrated graphics for me, sure wish it did though 

Only thing i can suggest it clearing cmos. OR plugging in another gpu and using that to get into windows and see if its being detected.

EDIT: things

I've cleared the cmos, I will try different pier cables then try my old gpu 

9 minutes ago, Kaine tyrie said:

I've cleared the cmos, I will try different pier cables then try my old gpu 

How long did you let the battery sit out? I recommend 10 minutes not because it tends to take that long but because it can take a long time.

10 minutes ago, Ohsnaps said:

How long did you let the battery sit out? I recommend 10 minutes not because it tends to take that long but because it can take a long time.

I just shorted the pins, my old gpu works. My new gpu isn't showing up in device manager