Chipset Drivers??

7 minutes ago, SSK-99 said:

the repeated attempted Radeon installs side

You mean reinstalling the radeon drivers? no no
if you meant youre free after the uninstall process of the radeon drivers, i think you will be fine
you can also download DisplayDriverUninstaller and see if the program offers you a radeon driver uninstall option

Edited by ProBottler
Forgot to finish the sentence

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream
thank you :D 

5 minutes ago, SSK-99 said:

I assume you've done this all before.

Unfortunately for you, I have never done this, I just know that the pic you posted on the OP is the Radeon GPU driver installer xD

Big boi caveiat: Im not a native English user, i can totally bottled up the meaning of the words
A kid with a dream

9 minutes ago, ProBottler said:

Unfortunately for you, I have never done this, I just know that the pic you posted on the OP is the Radeon GPU driver installer xD

Nice, at least you know what that screen is ffs😅. Still considering a fresh install of the OS since I hardly have anything installed, and I can be worry-free

Just now, SSK-99 said:

Still considering a fresh install of the OS since I hardly have anything installed

🤔
i guess you should do it? IDK :D

also, did you try ddu? if thats the case, did you have any option relating to amd radeon driver on the main windows?

A kid with a dream

2 hours ago, ProBottler said:

🤔
i guess you should do it? IDK :D

also, did you try ddu? if thats the case, did you have any option relating to amd radeon driver on the main windows?

I didn't. I will when I get back to my pc. If theres still an option to uninstall radeon drivers I'll just take it as a sign to do a clean install lol. Will let you know