Wireless Network Card Problem

disaster999

I have a Gigabyte GA-H77N-Wifi m-ITX motherboard and recently noticed my internet speed is very slow at times. I did a ping test to my router to see if it was my router's problem and tt was timing out or getting really high ping speeds, even when I restarted the router. Thinking it was my old and tired Linksys WRT320N crapping out, I bought an Asus RT-N66 router. Coverage was a lot better and I was getting my normal internet speed, but after a while I have the same problem again, very slow internet speeds, high ping/timing out to router. I began to trouble shoot, opened up task manager to see what kind of network speeds I was getting and found out Im only getting 1MBps. I looked through all my network settings and couldnt find a reason why its only getting 1MBps so I reconnected my connection and it went back to 300MBps, but after a while it would go back to 1MBps. It doesnt happen after a set time. Sometimes it will have a poor connection after 2-3 hours, sometimes overnight

Its pretty annoying having to disconnect my connection every time its running slow, esp if you are downloading a huge file and it slows down to a crawl in the middle of it. Anyone have any idea as to why this is happening and how to fix it?