Friends can hear my computer audio through discord

kotm8

Hi,

When I talk to my friends trough discord they hear my computer audio I tried a lot of things that people online tell me to do and non of the methods work i am really sad  cause this started happening to me when i got my headphones (jbl quantum 300) and i am already trying to fix this problem for 3 days. I have resorted to push to talk for now until i can find a solution the sound plays even though my microphone is muted (pulled back).

please help ask any questions that may help you

3 minutes ago, kotm8 said:

Hi,

When I talk to my friends trough discord they hear my computer audio I tried a lot of things that people online tell me to do and non of the methods work i am really sad  cause this started happening to me when i got my headphones (jbl quantum 300) and i am already trying to fix this problem for 3 days. I have resorted to push to talk for now until i can find a solution the sound plays even though my microphone is muted (pulled back).

please help ask any questions that may help you

Is your microphone source set to something like "Stereo Mix" in Windows settings?
Check here:
image.png.49b2f437fe9c331d4148ebf15ff0aa0b.png

1 hour ago, TehDwonz said:

Is your microphone source set to something like "Stereo Mix" in Windows settings?
Check here:
image.png.49b2f437fe9c331d4148ebf15ff0aa0b.png

No, I disabled everything except my headset.