Msi x570 Meg ace

I just put the board in and everything is running fine. Except for one thing that is annoying the crap out of me. My board keeps posting anywhere from 55 to 45 and counts down to 32. It’s a revolving cycle that never stops. I looked at the post code table and it doesn’t even show up on the table. I have a 3700x in it with 3800 tridents cas 14 which is reading 1800 on the fabric clock. Advice would be nice, thanks.

1 hour ago, xBLUEDOGx said:

I just put the board in and everything is running fine. Except for one thing that is annoying the crap out of me. My board keeps posting anywhere from 55 to 45 and counts down to 32. It’s a revolving cycle that never stops. I looked at the post code table and it doesn’t even show up on the table. I have a 3700x in it with 3800 tridents cas 14 which is reading 1800 on the fabric clock. Advice would be nice, thanks.

In order to run the memory at 3800, you may want to unlinked the IF where the limits are about 1800-1900mhz on most chips.

Not all post codes are error indicators, but rather system self check post codes. Nothing to worry about.