New Laptop

Hey there

I am looking to buy a new laptop and i have decided on the ASUS TUF FX505DT (Ryzen 5-3550H/8GB RAM/1TB HDD + 256GB PCIe SSD/GTX 1650 4GB Graphics) but then ASUS came out with the ryzen 4000 series laptops and now i am kinda confuse if i should spend the extra money for the latest one and if it will be worth it. My budget is around $750 but i can stretch it a bit.

My requirements are college work,light to medium gaming and video editing.

I would love to hear some other laptop suggestions around my budget too.

Thanks

Yes, Ryzen 4000 is the most powerful and advanced laptop platform. I would suggest getting either the Acer Nitro or Lenovo Legion 5 with a Ryzen 5 4600H and 1650 or, if those aren't available, the TuF A15 with the 1650 Ti. The 4600H is more powerful than the i7 10750H and far more powerful than the 3550H

6 hours ago, 5x5 said:

Yes, Ryzen 4000 is the most powerful and advanced laptop platform. I would suggest getting either the Acer Nitro or Lenovo Legion 5 with a Ryzen 5 4600H and 1650 or, if those aren't available, the TuF A15 with the 1650 Ti. The 4600H is more powerful than the i7 10750H and far more powerful than the 3550H

Thanks for the advice.

Lenovo and acer laptops with ryzen 4000 aren't yet available in India. Guess i'll wait and get the best bang for the buck.

1 hour ago, Rudransh Bharadwaj said:

Thanks for the advice.

Lenovo and acer laptops with ryzen 4000 aren't yet available in India. Guess i'll wait and get the best bang for the buck.

They should be out soon. If they're available in a backwater like my country, I expect all counties to have it by mo the end