M-itx Case

Marcsmen

Hi

I am looking for a M-itx case, it has to feel and look premium. I have looked at the Silverstone FT03 Mini, what do you think about the case? If you have an M-itx computer, please post an image of it!

Thank you, Marcsmen

i love my coolermaster elite 120!! 

PC SPECIFICATIONS: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X 6-Core Processor  3.70 GHz ; MSI B550G Edge Wi-Fi ATX ; 16gb (2x8gb)  Kingston FURY Beast DDR4-3600 RGB ; MSI GeForce RTX 3060 3x12gb ;  darkFlash Phantom with Custom Phanteks D-RGB 120 (6EA) ; Cooler Master Hyper 212 RGB Black Edition ; 1tb M.2 Kingston , 2tb Seagate Barricuda, 4 TB Seagate ; Corsair Gaming Series GS700W

PERIPHERALS:Razer BlackWidow V3 ;  Razer DeathAdder V2 Pro ;  Razer Leviathan V2 X

TABLET: Ipad 12.9 Pro  PHONE: Iphone 12

I'm not a fan of the Prodigy. Too big (30L) to truly be mITX form factor and not stable on its silly rubber legs. The FT-03 mini, Fractal Design Node 304, or Silverstone Sugo SG04 (doesn't look very unique, but it's tiny, at 11L) would be my choices. 

The FT-03 MINI and Prodigy are both great mITX cases. Have a look at the Node 304 from Fractal and the Elite 120 from Coolermaster too.

Edited by MuZeVII

You were a noob once too!

The Bitfenix Prodigy is probably the best choice of all of them. Tons of colors, mesh panel options and even a windowed side panel is available. Lots of radiator support for its size, as well.

The Bitfenix Prodigy is amazing but also the size of a small m-atx case.

fractal node 304 19.5l

the prodigy is 36l

you can fit 3 sg06 in a prodigy

or

almost 2 node 304 in a prodigy

if you want to watercool, go prodigy

if you want only air cooling, go node 304

if you want tiny go sg06

if you want upgradability go sg10 (23l matx)

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

I have dreamed of building an ITX system in a FT-03 Mini, so that is my vote.  It's a really nicely built case as well. 

I saw a watercooled node 304 on youtube the other day.

How much hardware has to fit inside the case?

I went with the Streacom F1CB. Imo it does look and feel premium. They've got slightly bigger cases, too.

st-f1cb-large.jpg

http://www.streacom.com/products

I don't really play many games for gameplay anymore honestly. I play most games just for the graphics.

The FT-03's are beauty's but are really out of my budget. Even as the Streacom cases, but these cases are more oriented for the HTPC market. So atm I move on with my elite 120 and keep the money in my pocket.

FT03-mini, hands down.  Tasteful, relatively silent, just sharp looking!  The most crammed case you'll every see once you're finished building in it.  You are restricted in GPU length however.  Can't go any larger than 10" or the standard PCB length on a GTX 680 and you should stick to shroud type coolers so EVGA, Galaxy, and Zotac stuff.  Best "fit" is the GTX 670 2GB at 9.5" so you can have a bit more breathing room.  However, some custom modders have managed to rig a Titan in there which is absolutely nuts!  :o

My Stuff:  Corsair Obisidan 550D - Phobya Nano-2G 120mm x 5 - Corsair H100i - MSI Z77A-GD65 Gaming - Intel 3570K - G.Skill 8GBx2 1866 - EVGA ACX GTX 780 3GB SuperClocked(Step Up to 780 Ti) - Samsung 840 500GB SSD - WD Black 1TB x 2 - LG Blu-ray - ASUS VG248QE + ASUS PB278Q - Corsair M65 with MM400 Pad - Ducky Shine II MX Brown with Gray/White Keycaps - Corsair K70 MX Red - CoolerMaster Quickfire TK MX Brown - Ducky Pro2 MX Blue with Gray PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Clears with Gray/Blue PBT Keycaps - Ducky Pro2 MX Browns with Light Gray and White PBT Keycaps